Spirited Superheros

Today I created a superhero for the summer learning journey. I chose nature as her power because I thought it would represent New Zealand the best because there is lots of native plants in NZ. I enjoyed describing her and deciding her powers. I found it challenging to be very specific so it generated the superhero I wanted and thinking of her name. I think next time I would take more time in describing my superhero. Have you ever created your own superhero?

I hope you enjoyed this weeks blog post, blog to you next time!

14 thoughts on “Spirited Superheros

1. Kia ora Annabel,

It’s Charlotte here, a Summer Learning Journey Blog Commenter. Well done giving the Superhero activity a go! How did you find this activity? I thought it was lots of fun!

Your superhero is amazing, I love that you have used New Zealands native plants as the inspiration for your character. My favourite native plant is the Kowhai tree, what is yours?

Well done on including so much extra information in your slide and in your blurb above the slide set. This helps the reader learn much more about who your character is and what they represent! This is an outstanding blog post, so you will get extra points for this.

Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey

2. Hi Charlotte
    I really enjoyed this superhero activity and I enjoyed designing this superhero for New Zealand on craiyon. My favourite native plants are either a kauri tree because I’m in Kauri pod at my school or Pohutakawa trees. Thank you for the compliments on my blog post and I hope you come back to my blog to look at some of other blog posts!
    Thank you for your kind comment!
    From Annabel!

3. Kia ora,
    I’m Jasmine from saint marys school. I just love the theme you chose and my school is a green gold enviro school. Do you love nature? Did you create the picture? Because I love it. What is your favorite feature about nature woman? Mine is that she can talk to animals. Keep up the great work.
    Kind regards
    Jasmine

4. Hello Annabel this is Blane from Hay Park School.
    I love how you thought about nature so unique and intelligent.
    My favorite part is how she could talk to animals like so lucky I wish I was her.
    The part I don’t really like is that she has ENEMIES.
    This is Blane signing off.
    Merry Christmas Bye.

5. Talofa Lava Annabel

I love how you put a lot of thought into your superhero. I also love how you did a New Zealand with nature powers. It fits the superhero very well. But the part I love the most is probably her transportation. I’ve never expected someone to give their superhero a green motorbike with vines. Thats really awesome!

Have a good day today! And a happy Christmas as well!

6. Hello Jasmine
    Thank you for your comment! I absolutly do love nature I love going for walks in the forest with my family! No I didn’t create the picture but I used an app called craiyon and all I had to do was describe the superhero I wanted and they gave me different options to choose from. My favourite feature about Nature Woman is her cool motorbike with vines on it, but it is pretty cool she can talk to animals! I am very grateful for your kind possitive comment thank you so much, enjoy your christmas!
    Nga Mihi Annabel

7. Kia Ora Blane
    Thank you for your comment! I think having eneimies are cool because then she has people to battle against, but I can also see why it’s a bad thing. I wish I was nature Woman too! She has some very cool and exciting powers and a super cool costume. I also think that her power talking to animals is very cool! Thank you for reading my blog post!
    Ka Kite Annabel!

8. Hi Their
    Thank you for your kind comment and for the compliments on my superhero too! I like her transport aswell, I thought it would be a cool motorbike because it is decorated with vines to show she’s Nature Woman! Thank you for noticing the connection to her powers with New Zealand, I thought I matched them pretty well. Thank you for spending the time to write this comment, I really appreciate it!
    Thanks Annabel

9. Hi Annabel I think your blog was amazing and you added a lot of detail. I also liked how you added views and named it nature woman bye Annabel enjoy your Christmas holidays.😊

10. Hi Annabel
    This is Sophia from Marshland School.
    I loved how you described your hero and I could really see her in my mind. I have indeed created my own superhero which I posted on my blog. Thank you for creating a good hero and I’m sure they will defeat the bad guys.
    Sophia

11. Kia Ora,
    Thank you for you comment and the kind compliments on my blog post, I really appreciate it! I like her name Nature Woman too, I took a little while to think of it! What do you think I could work on for next time?
    Nga Mihi Annabel💜

12. Hi Sophia
    Thanks you for your awesome comment, I really appreciate it! Thats cool you did this task too, whats your superheros power? Thanks for the compliments on my description! I really hope she defeats the joker and Maleficent!
    Thanks Annabel!

13. Talofa, Annabel!

The names Leata who is a soon-to-be Year 8 and a Pt England student. Your superhero is interesting, love all the details you have put in and the name of your hero too. Where did you get the inspiration from? Would you think that your hero would be able to be in a movie?

Anyways, that’s all from me. Keep up the awesome mahi!
    -Leata.L

14. Kia Ora Leata
    Thank you for your comment and for the compliments on my superhero. I got the inspiration from New zealand because part of the task was to create a superhero for you country. I chose Nature Woman because in NZ their is a lot of native plants and unique plants aswell. I absolutely think she could be in a movie but I don’t no which one! I really appreciate your comment!
    Nga Mihi Annabel